Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit:
  • Vintage floral dress, thrifted. I love how 90’s this dress is. Each time I put it on, I pretend I’m in a cheesy 90’s rom-com, falling in love with Shane West or Freddie Prinze Jr.
  • Target sweater, sale for $13. I swear, I wear this sweater more than any other thing in my closet.
  • Urban loafers, sale $10. I love these shoes. I wear them all the time. I just love the little splash of color they add to any outfit.
  • Chunky bangle, thrifted. I love the bronze and wood put together. I just think it’s so funky and one of a kind.
  • F21 layered necklace. It used to be “gold”, but being from F21, the color has worn off and is now in the gross coppery/brown color. I may need to replace it soon.
  • Vintage headband, mom’s closet. I LOVE THIS. I got a compliment on it today in Starbucks. The lady working was like, “I love your headband! Did you make it!?” It just screams arts and crafts, vintage and color. It adds pizazz to any outfit and I’ve got three of them that are very similar to one another, yet crazy different. I love how many colors are in it, you can wear it with anything.